Showing posts with label Mysterious Images. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Mysterious Images. Show all posts

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Sania Mirza & Shoaib Malik Nikah Pictures: Dunya News

The celebrity wedding between tennis star Sania Mirza and Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik took place on Monday April 12th as the two families advanced the much hyped marriage by three days. Originally, the marriage was to take place on April 15 although stories on the re-scheduling of the marriage kept coming in the media.

‘Mehendi’ is scheduled for April 13, Sangeet on April 14 and reception will be held on April 15 as scheduled.

Sania Mirza Marriage Pics,Sania Mirza Marriage Photos,Sania Wedding,Sania Shoaib Wedding,Sania Mirza s Wedding,Sania,Sania and Shoaib,Sania Mirza Marriage,Sania Mirza Wedding Photos,Sania Mirza Marriage Video, sania mirza wedding, sania mirza marriage, sania mirza wedding photos, sania mirza marriage pics, sania mirza wedding pictures.

Sania Mirza marriage photos with Shoaib Malik is the buzz topic on Internet now.

Many people are now searching for Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik’s marriage photo. Here is a video clip of Sania Mirza leaving her residence wearing bride’s dress. Famous Indian female tennis player, Sania Mirza and Pakistan cricket team ex-captain Shoaib Malik is getting married today. The wedding ceremony was held at Taj Krishna hotel at 1:00 pm. Here is a photo of Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik. small number of people were present at the ceremony. Most of them were close friends and relatives of Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik’s family. Hundreds of people gathered in front of Sania Mirza’s posh residence at Jubilee Hills to get a glimpse of Sania dressed as a bride.

Photo journalists from various newspapers and TV channels also gathered in front of the house. Sania Mirza, wearing a red saree, came out of the house and then went to the hotel. She was accompanied by her parents, Imran Mirza and Naseema Mirza and sister Anam Mirza. A close relative described the ceremony as a very simple affair.


Monday, 29 March 2010

Pakistan's Former Captain Shoaib Malik to Wed Indian Girl Sania Mirza

LAHORE: Former Pakistan cricket captain Shoaib Malik is engaged to Indian Tennis Star Sania Mirza and the two will soon be tying the knot, leading television channels in India and Pakistan reported on Monday.

While reports about the engagement started doing rounds since early evening, Sania’s father Imran Mirza, a former sports journalist, confirmed the news to a leading Indian channel, Aaj Tak, while speaking from Hyderabad Deccan later in the evening.

A few channels also quoted Sania’s agents as confirming the development, which took many by surprise. According to the channel, Shoaib’s mother met Sania’s parents in India and sought their consent for making Sania her daughter-in-law.

In Sialkot, Malik’s family sources confirmed the news and disclosed that date for the wedding would be decided in the first week of April. The valima reception is likely to be held in Lahore in mid-April.

Malik, serving a one-year ban imposed by the Pakistan Cricket Board, is currently in Sharjah for the Bangladesh League.

The all-rounder was also in the news for similar reasons during Pakistan cricket team’s tour to India in 2005. He was then accused of ditching another Indian girl, Ayesha Siddiqui, who coincidentally belonged to Hyderabad. The two had met through Internet and got married. Ayesha’s father had also threatened to sue Malik for jilting the girl. Malik later denied having any relations whatsoever with her.

Sania Mirza, on the other hand, had also hit the headlines last year after she called off her engagement with an Indian businessman and friend, Mohammad Sohrab Mirza.

Reliable sources told Dawn that Malik’s involvement with Sania had a hand in the break up of her first engagement. In a recent interview, Malik had said: “I desire to get married soon. You will soon get some good news but it depends on my family. I expect to get married this year.”

Asked if it would be an arranged marriage, he said: “No one can say what will happen, but it will take place with the consent of my family.”


Tuesday, 16 March 2010

جہلم سے اغوا ہونے والا ساحل بازیاب

وفاقی دارالحکومت اسلام آباد میں برطانوی سفارت اہلکاروں کے مطابق صوبہ پنجاب کے شہر جہلم سے گزشتہ دنوں اغوا ہونے والے پانچ سالہ پاکستانی نژاد برطانوی بچہ ساحل سعید بازیاب ہو گیا ہے۔

اسلام آباد میں تعینات برطانوی ہائی کمشنر ایڈم تھامسن نے منگل کی صبح ایک مختصر بیان میں ساحل نقاش کی بازیابی کی تصدیق کی۔ انہوں نے اس امید کا اظہار کیا کہ اس خبر سے ساحل اور اس کے خاندان کی کوفت اور پریشانی ختم ہوئی ہوگی۔

اس موقع پر برطانوی سفارت کار نے برطانوی اور پاکستانی حکام کے درمیان تعاون کی تعریف کی۔ انہوں نے جہلم پولیس کا بھی بچے کی بحفاظت بازیابی میں کامیابی پر خصوصی شکریہ ادا کیا۔ تاہم بیان میں یہ نہیں بتایا گیا ہے کہ بازیابی کیسے ممکن ہوئی۔

پولیس اہلکاروں نے پاکستانی میڈیا سے بات کرتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ اغوا کار ساحل کو منگل کے روز جہلم سے بیس میل دور واقع قصبے ڈنگہ کے ایک سکول کے قریب چھوڑ گئے۔

ساحل کو چار مارچ کو نامعلوم افراد نے والد کے ساتھ گھر سے واپس برطانیہ کے لیے روانگی کے وقت اغوا کر لیا تھا۔ ان کے رشتہ داروں کا کہنا تھا کہ اغوا کارروں نے پہلے گھر کو لوٹا اور جاتے ہوئے بچے کو بھی ساتھ لے گئے۔

بعض اطلاعات کے مطابق اغوا کاروں نے بچے کی رہائی کے بدلے بڑی تاوان کی رقم کا تقاضا بھی کیا تھا۔ تاہم یہ واضح نہیں ہوسکا کہ آیا یہ رقم ادا کی گئی یا نہیں۔

وفاقی وزیرِ داخلہ رحمن ملک نے میڈیا سے بات کرتے ہوئے ساحل سعید کی بازیابی کی تصدیق کی اور کہا کہ بچے کے اغوا سے پاکستان کو بری پبلسٹی مل رہی تھی اور ’ہم اذیت کا شکار تھے۔‘ انھوں نے بچے کے اہلِ خانہ کو مبارک باد دی اور کہا کہ ’ہمیں اصل لوگوں کا (جو بچے کے اغوا میں ملوث ہو سکتے ہیں) پتہ چل گیا ہے۔‘

ساحل سعید کے خاندان کے ایک ترجمان نے بتایا ہے کہ ساحل کی والدہ عقیلہ نقاش نے ٹیلی فون پر اپنے بیٹے سے بات کی ہے۔ ترجمان نے بتایا کہ ساحل کی بازیابی سے پورے کا پورا خاندان بے انتہا خوش ہے۔

ساحل کو اغوا کرنے والوں نے بچے کی واپسی کے لیے بظاہر ایک لاکھ پاؤنڈ کا زرِ تاوان طلب کیا تھا لیکن ساحل کے خاندان نے کہا تھا کہ وہ اتنی زیادہ رقم کا انتظام ہرگز نہیں کر سکتے۔

اولڈھم سے تعلق رکھنے والے ساحل کے بارے میں پنجاب کے وزیر رانا ثنا اللہ نے ایک مقامی ٹی وی چینل کو بتایا تھا کہ ساحل کی بازیابی کے لیے تاوان کی رقم ادا کی گئی ہے۔ منگل کو جب ان سے پوچھا گیا کہ کیا ساحل کے والد نے بچے کی رہائی کے لیے تاوان ادا کیا ہے تو وزیر کا کہنا تھا کہ رقم ’برطانیہ میں نہیں بلکہ کسی دوسرے ملک میں ادا کی گئی۔‘ رانا ثنا اللہ نے یہ بھی کہا تھا کہ بچے کے اغوا میں ایک بین الاقوامی گروہ ملوث تھا۔

ریجنل پولیس افسر جہلم اسلم ترین نے صحافیوں سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے بتایا کہ بچہ اچھی حالت میں ہے۔ ’اسے ہم نے کھلونے مہیا کیے ہیں۔ وہ کھیل کود رہا ہے۔’ تاہم انہوں نے کسی رشتہ دار کے ملوث ہونے کی افواہوں کی تردید کی ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ نہ باپ اور نہ کسی اور رشتہ دار کے اس میں ملوث ہونے کے ثبوت نہیں ملے ہے۔ ’ابھی ہمیں نہیں معلوم کون ملوث تھا اس اغوا میں۔‘

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ انہیں کسی نامعلوم شخص سے صبح فون موصول ہوا جس میں بتایا گیا کہ بچہ فلاں مقام پر ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ان کا اغوا کاروں سے کوئی رابطہ نہیں ہے۔تاہم پولیس اہلکار نے اغوا کاروں تک پہنچنے کی تحقیقات پر روشنی ڈالنے سےگریز کیا ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ بازیابی کے بعد اب تفتیش کا تیسرا مرحلہ جاری ہے اور جب مکمل ہوگا تو تب میڈیا کو آگاہ کیا جائے گا۔


Thursday, 4 March 2010

PM To Address The Nation Today & Every 1st Friday of The Month

Prime Minister (PM) Yousaf Raza Gilani will address the nation today evening at 7:00 PM to take the nation into confidence over the proposed constitutional amendments the government is going to introduce in the Parliament.

In his address, the PM will explain the nation of the progress of Parliament’s Constitutional Reforms Committee (CRC).

PM will address the nation on first Friday of every month on radio to take masses into confidence regarding the polices of the government. The reason for the radio address is that people who don’t afford TV can also hear his speech.

American President Barrack Obama also addresses the American nation at the start of every month.


Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Chief Justice Stresses Strict Verdicts For Speedy Justice. "Dunya News"

PESHAWAR: Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammed Chaudhry said the courts would not flinch back from providing unrelenting justice, Geo News reported Wednesday.

He was hearing a case regarding the unpaid pension of late government employee Fareedullah at SC bench.

The CJ said in this remarks that redtape culture would not be allowed in pension cases, adding strict decisions have to be taken for the speedy justice.

Fareedullah passed away in year 2000; however, his family has not received his pension as yet.

Peshawar High Court (PHC) issued the orders regarding the payment of Fareedullah’s pension. Later on, the concerning department of Textbook Board filed an appeal in the apex court against payment of pension to the late government employee.

However, the bench consisting of CJ Chaudhry and Justice Chaudhry Ijaz Ahmed sustained the PHC verdict.


Sunday, 28 February 2010

دنیا کا سب سے خطرناک گھروں کی تصویریں جہاں صدیوں سے کوئی نہیں گیا







Local News: Daewoo Announces Compensation For Rape Victim

RAWALPINDI: The CEO of the Daewoo Pakistan Express Bus CI Kim has condemned the kidnapping and gang rape of a female employee of the company and announced Rs100,000 as financial assistance for the victim’s family. He also announced medical and other facilities for the victim. In a press release issued by Naeemullah, head of marketing of Daewoo, on Monday, CI Kim said that the company and its employees were grieved over the inhuman incident. “I have no words to express my grievance and how to condemn this highly brutal act against innocent female.” He demanded of the Punjab government to take strict action against the culprits. He said due to prevailing law and order, the company’s employees have also become victim. He asked the government to provide security not only to passengers and operations, but also the company workers.


Thursday, 25 February 2010

Woman Gives Birth On Road During President's Quetta Visit

QUETTA: A woman has given birth to her baby on an auto rickshaw over closure of airport road and other connecting roads due to the presence of President Asif Ali Zardari in Quetta.

The woman was riding on a rickshaw, which could not reach the hospital due to the closure of major roads.

The rickshaw carrying the pregnant woman was also not allowed to proceed to the hospital for more than 3 hours. As a result, she suddenly went into the labour in rickshaw and had her baby over there.

Meanwhile, Chief Minister Nawab Aslam Raisani has ordered an inquiry into the closure of airport road.

The airport road, Zarghoon road and other main roads of the city were closed for all kind of traffic hours before the President Zardari?s visit to Quetta. These roads remained closed for several hours during the movement of President Zardari in the city.

The wife of a local resident Momin Khan was also barred from going to hospital.

Despite the fact that the security personnel were informed about the condition of pregnant mother, she was not allowed to go.