Wednesday 8 September 2010

Meghna says she is an extreme fan of Vadivelu

Maghana Raj
Meghna Sundar who did the female lead role in the film Kadhal Solla Vandhen says that she will not get sleep until she sees a person. Who is that person? It is our Vadivelu.

She is fanatic fan of Vadivelu. She will not go to sleep without seeing Vadivelu’s comedy. Even if she misses it for a day, she feels that she has lost something.

Meghna while speaking about this said,” I love Vadivelu sir comedies very much. I will not miss even a single comedy by Vadivelu.

After coming back for the shooting I will not go to sleep without watching Vadivelu’s comedy. If I miss his comedy scenes I will feel very miserable. I am an ardent fan of him.

Of all his comedies, I like the comedy scenes in the film Winner. Whenever I see the comedy of this film, I will laugh till my stomach aches.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment